Thank you for your interest in joining the RosanneBECK team! We're always excited to meet a fellow paper-lover. If you don't see a current opening that is your perfect fit, we still encourage you to send you resume and cover letter along. We may have an opening in the future, or you *just might happen to* knock our socks off.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, we look forward to meeting you!
Are you a seasoned Graphic Designer with a deep love and appreciation for design and collaboration? A talent for creativity, meticulous attention to detail, a respect for time management and a passion for creating products? Do you thrive on bringing brand stories to life?
If so, we invite you to join our team of talented designers to help bring the RB brand to life on products for our customers to enjoy! As a small company and tight-knit team, we all pitch in and perform any tasks that are required. We are looking for candidates who value a highly collaborative environment and are eager to learn from and share with their coworkers.
If you do not have a passion for paper products ... this job is not for you!
Day to Day
Full time, immediate start | M-TH in office | Friday work from home
As an RB Graphic Designer, you will be at the heart of our creative efforts. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work independently and collaboratively to design compelling creative concepts and designs under our current product offering. Products include: tabletop, invitations, notepads, monogram products, greeting cards, gift wrap and tags, etc. as assigned by our Creative Director and Lead RB Designer.
- Participate in the development, design and execution of our product catalogs.
- Assist with art product for design files including applying design changes, product codes, saving and uploading image files.
- Assist with custom and personalized orders including creating digital proofs for customer approval and ultimately order production.
- Help with additional creative needs and tasks as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
To succeed in the role, you should possess:
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of professional graphic design experience, with a strong portfolio showcasing your creativity and versatility.
- A proficiency and well versed in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A passion and deep apprecaiton of design, composition and typography with exceptional design skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional file management and adhering to multi team workflow requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to properly categorize, file and archive projects.
- Self motivated and independent, and focused to meet tasks on hand.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- An innovative and strategic mindset to help drive the RB brand forward.
Email a resume and PDF portfolio no larger than 12MB (in addition to a website, if applicable) showing how you meet the basic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Experience: 1-2 years
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.